Thank you God, it is time again for celebrations – Winter Carnivals, Thanksgiving, Christmas, all laying the red carpet to welcome New Year with a big Bang!
A few Ideas to Celebrate Christmas :
1. Send Cards/e-Cards to all friends and family wishing them a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
2. Set up a Christmas tree at your place. Decorate it with lights and ornaments like stars, bells, balls, gift boxes, cotton (snow), candy canes, etc. Use ribbons (red and white) to tie bows on tree branches.
3. Light the outdoor plants, trees and shrubs.
4. Make some lovely stockings to hold Santa’s gifts for each of your family members and hang them from your mantel.
5. Grab the wish lists of your kids for Santa.
6. Visit Church on Christmas Eve.
7. Host a gift exchange party where each person brings a gift for a specific person (as suggested by the host at the time of invitation).
8. If some of your friends can join you, rehearse some Christmas Carols, dress one friend as Santa Claus and go as a singing choir to visit neighborhood families/friends and an orphanage with some gifts/eatables.
9. When the kids have nothing else to do, play them a nice Christmas movie with a good supply of popcorns and cookies.
10. Gift wrap the gifts for friends and family. Place them below the Christmas tree with Name Tags on Christmas Eve (to be picked only on Christmas morning).
p.s. If Christmas tree and all are not your way of doing it, consider leaving a gift of your kid’s choice by the side of his/her pillow, signed by Santa, before it’s Christmas morning.
The EventEve Team
Send Online Invitations for your Parties / Events via EventEve.com