It has been 6 months since we released the Beta version of EventEve.com.
We started aggressively on collecting, analyzing and implementing feedback from all our friends and family. There were bugs and performance issues to handle and never-ending list of enhancements to make. We sometimes ran miles, sometimes jumped to cross hurdles, sometimes got tired and slept…
On the journey, we have learnt to use GoogleAnalytics, Facebook, SEO and a few more fundamental tools to enrich EventEve.com and make people aware of its features. Although we still have our never-ending list of things-to-do in EventEve, we’d like to pause, just a little, to list a few recent achievements of EventEve:
- The performance of the site has improved considerably
- Major enhancements include:
- Visitors can now login into EventEve.com using any of their Facebook / Gmail / Yahoo / WindowsLive / OpenId accounts
- Option to Share your public event from EventEve.com to Facebook, Twitter, GoogleBuzz, LinkedIn, Orkut, etc. has been introduced
- Your Guests can now add your event to their Outlook, Google and Yahoo Calendars
- Party Ideas section has been introduced. Content is currently being added.
- We now have 250 Likes on EventEve Facebook page
- Various reviews of EventEve.com have been done by various sites around the world. A few significant ones are listed on EventEve News Bytes.
- Our Visitor and Site statistics are improving every week
You can’t imagine how excited we get whenever we get a feedback from you. It keeps us on our toes till we are done with it.
We want to thank all our friends and family for all the help and feedback they have been providing from day one. EventEve.com, in veracity, would not have existed without friends, a few of whom are have been active in bringing the blocks together to build it.
Stay tuned for some big surprises on EventEve.com, that we are working on!
With the festival season right round the corner, we are sure you will get ample of opportunities to put us to test…
The EventEve Team